Check Out: www.EasyStepHorsemanship.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Check Out: www.EasyStepHorsemanship.com

Confidence, Acceptance, Understanding

2 posters

5 year old paint mare

Shadowfax
    Shadowfax
    Mustang

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

5 year old paint mare Empty 5 year old paint mare

Post  Shadowfax Thu May 28, 2009 11:36 am

http://www.dreamhorse.com/show_horse.php?form_horse_id=1405484

Just thought I'd put this in here. I am managing the sale of the paint mare I have been working with for the past two years. She is a very nice horse, sweet and loves people and attention. She tries really hard to please. Has been trailered, trail ridden and ridden alone and in groups of horses. She still needs miles and some work on emotions but for the most part I'd call her a very quiet tempered horse.

Occasionally Jewel does spook in a big way but most of her spooks are in place. She is not afraid of dogs,deer or wildlife. Is well behaved in the herd but likes to lead on the trails. Does not kick but has been known to try to bite another horse that is too close. She is not for the beginner at all but would make a nice project for a more advanced rider to finish. I just don't have the time to get her to where I want her and her owner is no longer able to rode and just wants her to find a good loving home.

She was started under saddle at age 3, neck reins, goes western or English knows ORS and GTTB. Is currently ridden in a french link full cheek snaffle bit. Has a very light mouth and understand leg pressure. Sudden movements can startle her but she calms done very quickly. She does not clip, does bathe. There is a lot I have not had time to do with this mare but she is a quick learner and has a decent base on her.

If anyone happens across someone who may be interested or is interested please contact me. Price is not as important as a good forever home for her.

Thanks
    SFX
    Ivonne
    Ivonne
    Mustang

Number of posts : 437
    Humor : If God is watching us. The least we can do is be entertaining.
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

5 year old paint mare Empty Re: 5 year old paint mare

Post  Ivonne Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Coolio Banana Coolio Banana Coolio Banana SOLD! Coolio Banana Coolio Banana Coolio Banana
    Shadowfax
    Shadowfax
    Mustang

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Shadowfax Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:38 pm

LOL thanks Ivonne I totally forgot I listed her here. Hi there

Yes she is SOLD! As of last night. Details on the rant thread.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content