Check Out: www.EasyStepHorsemanship.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Check Out: www.EasyStepHorsemanship.com

Confidence, Acceptance, Understanding

5 posters

PLEASE READ

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 76
    Humor : Very Important Primate
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

PLEASE READ Empty PLEASE READ

Post  Admin Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:14 am

Howdy all who may still be lurking or take a peek here in desertedville, every now and then.

I apologize for my lack of loggins. But life has picked up and I think that it's time for me to bid a fond adieu to the discussion board.

I have an account on Facebook that I visit from time to time. I can post pictures easily there, and can chat with some of you there, as I already have. Please ask me to be your friend if you haven't already, if you would like to be mine.

My business has picked up very quickly once I returned from Vermont(was there for 3 weeks for training for a client and her horse) so, that's another reason for the lack of involvement here. I'm shocked really, as the barn where I board now has plenty of clients for me and there's more coming soon. I feel blessed and I can't help but think that maybe just maybe, I'm doing something right. I mean, I'm not advertising and my clients are finding me clients and the people at the barn are finding me clients, too! I love that community of people. As that's what we've all become....a real community and I just am so friggin happy to be counted among them.

Anyhow, thank you all for sticking around with this board, I have always appreciated your support and I continue to think of all of you as my long distance friends as well!

Please feel free to contact me anytime about anything. I can be reached through my email through my website:
    www.easystephorsemanship.com

I'm working on new videos. I'll be starting to train a fancy foo foo Egyptian arabian named "Angel" and will be video taping her progress. She's just turned 2 and her owner has no plans for riding until Angel is fully grown! How cool is that? I applaud her for that!

also, I am working on my endorsements from Dennis Reis, to get that going when he comes to town in November.

So, between that and the client horses, I don't have much time anymore to give to the board. But I will pop into Facebook every so often. I hope to "see" you there!

Sincerely,
    Ivonne best wishes
    weststar
    weststar
    Mustang

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

PLEASE READ Empty Re: PLEASE READ

Post  weststar Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:31 pm

I just read your message! cryin Seriously, I wish you much success on this new venture! whoohoo Glad you have found your niche in a friendly community. They obviously recognize and appreciate your skills! Thank you for taking the time to answer my PM's and helping me gain insight into my horse's behavior. Will look forward to learning about your progress with new clients and the Dennis Reis program on Facebook. When will the board disappear from the web? I want to save/print advice I've received. Thanks again for all your help! friend
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 76
    Humor : Very Important Primate
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post  Admin Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:43 am

Thanks!

I don't want to just unplug the board and delete it. I'll just let it hang around. There's lots of great info from everyone, I think it'd be rude to just zap it from existence.PLEASE READ 569864 So, I'll just leave it.
    As far as I know, the board can stay up forever as long as someone posts something every now and then. It's when months go by and nothing gets posted that the board goes kaput. PLEASE READ 91862
    weststar
    weststar
    Mustang

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

Post  weststar Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:10 am

Sweet! Happy the board will still exist. Hope others are seeing your post and keep it alive.
    Shadowfax
    Shadowfax
    Mustang

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Shadowfax Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:09 am

Thanks for pointing this out.I need to make back ups of my Aikdo diary just in case. Ivonne I live on FB more than message boars anymore so I totally understand. I'm sure I'll see ya over there. Sweet! So happy for you that your business is doing so well.
    wjm in wi
    wjm in wi
    Mustang

Number of posts : 191
    Humor : clean and dry
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post  wjm in wi Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:21 am

Hi Ivonne! Glad your Vermont trip went safely and you are back into the swing of things at home again!
    I'm sad that this board is not going to continue.....I've been checking in every day looking for action Coolio Banana
    I'm on facebook, but I'm clueless. have no idea I'm not sure how to ask someone to "be my friend" on there, but if I figure it out I'll ask you eventually!
    Heidi and I are doing great with Wyoming and Scout most every day (except today....the wind was blustering up to 45mph....I cleaned my file cabinet instead bad idea .
    I'm reading "Centered Riding" and finding out exactly how little I know and hoping to improve in that regard. Someday this will be me = dressage HA!
    Thanks for letting us know what's up with you....
    will miss the great smilies.... thank you
    Shadowfax
    Shadowfax
    Mustang

Post  Shadowfax Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:15 pm

On FB on the top right corner is a little search box. Type in the name of the person you want to find. Once you find them click their link to go to their page. It will give you a partial page. Somewhere on the left side or near the top should be a button that says friend request. Click that. It also should give you a send message option. I generally like if people tell me their message board user name so I know who I am letting in my FB.

My name btw is Cherie Cornmesser for those who might want to know.
    Shadowfax
    Shadowfax
    Mustang

Post  Shadowfax Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:46 am

Well... I don't know if there is much point posting here or not but I figgured I'd give it a shot since you've disappeared off of Face Book now too. All of your friends were concerned.

It was really cool meeting you and hanging out with you and Rodger for the day. Went by much too fast. Hopefully things are well with you and I wish yo all the best.

Cherie
    mtnmollie
    Mustang

Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Post  mtnmollie Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:59 am

Happy trails Ivonne! I wish you the best.

You are the BEST cert ever!

You love people too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:44 am