Check Out: www.EasyStepHorsemanship.com

Confidence, Acceptance, Understanding

AWESOME HORSES FOR SALE

Ivonne
    Mustang

Number of posts : 437
    Humor : If God is watching us. The least we can do is be entertaining.
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

AWESOME HORSES FOR SALE

Post  Ivonne on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:19 pm

http://valleyviewranchequinerescue.webs.com/availablehorses.htm

Follow the above link to a horse rescue where I have personally seen some great horses that are for sale for good prices.
    Ivonne
    Mustang

Number of posts : 437
    Humor : If God is watching us. The least we can do is be entertaining.
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Re: AWESOME HORSES FOR SALE

Post  Ivonne on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:59 am

A client at the barn where I board has gotten his first horse from Valley View rescue and boy is he happy!
    The horse is Chubbs from the website. He's a 7 yr old ranch broke gelding who's stout and ready to go. He was at Valley View for 9 months and during that time was taken out on team pennings, ropings, cattle sorting, etc... working cattle, brandings, etc.... been there, done that....and he is now going to be at my barn with his new owner.

If anyone here is looking for a good horse....Valley View has some really great horses. These are horses that have sad stories that put them into the feedlots....these horses are bought out of the kill pen..and they are worked at ranches by foster trainers who take them to rodeos, to brandings, to team pennings, etc.... these rescue horse are worked and are ridden .... and a lot of em already come very well broke right out of the kill pen!

For example, Marlene...the owner of the rescue...had wanted me to take a horse to train, or see what he knew..but turned out the horse already was well trained. So, he went to a good home.

Point is, these aren't "junk" horses. they're not sickly, or crazy or whatever....they were dumped for whatever reason and they are good, well built, well working horses. Marlene has a REALLY good eye for horses and a REALLY good eye for matching horses to the right new owners. Also, she's got a return policy just in case.

AND she cares so much about all of her rescues that she has them microchipped! I'm micro-chipping Chubbs for his new owners tomorrow for them.

So, if you are looking to get a horse (Marlene does ship out to several areas around the country to other rescues...mostly private rescues...like foster homes.....so, even if you don't live in California where she's based, you may still be able to get a horse out your way).......

Mention my name (I'm a coupon!) and check out the website.

Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:10 am